Grow your business with the right mobile solutions
A successful mobile app combines three aspects in a smart way: market, user and the product itself. All these factors need to work together to give users a unique value, great usability, and good performance. With the right tools and methodologies you can be sure that your product is well-built and well-fitted to the market need.
Achieve your business goals with mobile app development
AREX Advantage of Mobile and Wireless Industry
AREX’s Mobile and Wireless practice comprises of highly skilled engineers with ample experience in extending complete R&D support and product lifecycle services. With deep domain knowledge, technical competency and mature processes along with global delivery model, we have successfully delivered end-to-end solutions and services to a host of clients across the globe.
We also focus on enterprise mobility services and strategies that can help our client’s business processes, people and assets more efficiently. AREX provides standard tools and infrastructure that allows developers to choose the best mobile architecture for each client requirement.
Our Mobile and Wireless Portfolio and Capabilities include
- Mobile App Software Design, Development & Enhancement Services
- Device Solutions for Mobile Equipment Manufacturers
- Location-Based Services over Mobile Networks
- Mobile Internet Applications
- Tablet and Phablet Applications
- Mobile Communications
- Mobile VoIP
- Mobile Software Integration & Test Automation Services
- SMS/MMS Publishing Platform Development
- Mobile Application Porting
- Wireless-Web Connectivity Enterprise Apps
- Enterprise Mobility Services
- Data Sync Solutions
- E-Commerce Based Mobile Solutions
Two factor authentication
Two-factor authentication (2FA), sometimes referred to as two-step verification or dual-factor authentication, is a security process in which users provide two different authentication factors to verify themselves. 2FA is implemented to better protect both a user's credentials and the resources the user can access.